Love yoga? Love wine? Love Nature? We do. If you find it hard to get back into your fitness and healthy eating routine post holidays, we have some inspiration for you. January may be cold and dreary, but it’s summer in Chile! Break out of the winter slump in 2013 to come to South America for a week of Yoga, Wine, and Patagonia. There’s no better way to start a new year!
Where: Santiago, Chilean Wine Country, & Patagonia
When: January 19-26, 2013
• Get into great shape after the New Year while savoring Chile’s fine wines and summer weather
• Practice yoga (Ashtanga & Iyengar) with certified instructors almost every day in spectacular outdoor settings in wine country and Patagonia
• Hike in the shadow of the Torres del Paines jagged granite spires
• Cruise, or kayak, on crystalline waters among glaciers, icebergs and fjords
• Savor Chile’s flagship regional varietals during exclusive wine tastings
• Be a guest at one of Chile’s most exclusive wine lodges
• Slumber at a historic new hotel recycled with environmentally friendly construction and killer fjord views
• Horseback ride in the vast Patagonian landscape – no better place than this!
• Delight in fresh, healthy, sustainable organic cuisine from vegetables to seafood and game meats
• Liz Caskey as your personal host throughout tour
Spaces are very limited (maximum group is 8 people) for this special trip. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or (904) 687 0340.