|That’s right. 2011 is the Age of Argentina. It’s the travel destination on the lips of every foodie and wine lover.
Does even putting a Malbec to your lips send you off into dreams of gauchos and beef?.
Does the thought of Buenos Aires, a South American style, art, and dining capital ignite your imagination?.
Does your heart skip a beat at the first note of a nostalgic, heartfelt tango?
Do you yearn to experience Mendoza, one of the great wine capitals of the world? Here wine gems are handcrafted at the feet of the jagged, snow-capped mountain peaks.
Do you want to connect with the passionate, inspiring, and dedicated families and winemakers behind these projects?
Here’s your once-in-a-lifetime opportunity this August to beat the oppressive summer heat and come south to the sunny, deliciously mild winter in Argentina for 7 fabulous days in Buenos Aires, and wine country, Mendoza. This very special signature tour is personally led by moi, Liz Caskey, from August 6 – 12, 2011 for a small, intimate group of like-minded food and wine loving travelers.
Here are just a few of the tour highlights:
- Private welcome dinner in a closed-door food & wine society in Buenos Aires with one of Argentina’s top sommeliers.
- Cooking class using a traditional clay oven with a local mendocina chef.
- Vertical, barrel, and comparative tastings at prestigious boutique and garage wines in Mendoza with winemakers and owners.
- Learn to tango with a top dancer and then watch the pros at one of Buenos Aire’s hottest Cabaret shows.
- Develop, hone, and practice your wine tasting skills while deepening your knowledge of local wines and food pairings.
- Appreciate Mendoza’s local olive oil with a tasting with one of its local experts.
- Experience Argentina’s “La Dulce Vida” first hand.
- Stay in five-star luxurious properties like a new all-suites design hotel in Buenos Aires and the Relais & Chateaux property in Mendoza, Cavas Wine Lodge.
If you’ve been waiting to come to Argentina, 2011 is the time. It is the Age of Argentina. Come join me to fully experience Argentina’s passion and wonder, first hand.
We only have a few spaces remaining on this small trip. For more information and to reserve your spot on the tour, please email us, or call our office at(904) 687-0340. For all bookings made before March 31st, 2011, we’ll gift you a complementary copy of Liz’s new cookbook, Knack South American Cooking, along with a list of wines to start traveling to Argentina before you even board the plane.