Got your attention? Hell yeah! And yes, you read that right.
I am totally psyched to be let you in on an offer that my culinary & wine tours business, Liz Caskey Culinary & Wine Experiences, just launched for all of 2010. Come on, you knew I made a living with something other than blogging, right?
Since it’s relevant to food, wine, travel, and discovering Chile I want to share this with you, and hope you’ll pass/tweet/spread the word along to those you might be a fit for this amazing program.
So here’s the lowdown on this program, fittingly called, Be Your Guest.
This 5 day / 4 night tour combines our signature Culinary Santiago tour (hosted personally by myself) to discover the Santiago’s gastronomic pulse with the wine country. After tearing up Santiago’s markets and food scene, you’ll continue into red wine areas of the Maipo, Cachapoal, and Colchagua valleys. The days are peppered with privately catered luncheons, vertical tastings, intimate dinners in private homes, and visiting our friends who are food artisans like local cheese makers (YUM!). However, one of the big draws of this tour is that we’re offering the group leader half price off their tour cost when booking a group of 6 (him/herself included), or free when booking a group of 8 (him/herself included). This does not consider international airfare.
I created this tour to really inspire and incentivize people to get down to these latitudes and experience, first-hand, why Chile is on the forefront of what’s happening in new world wines, up-and-coming with cuisine (Mediterranean climate and culture equals delicious food), AND is one of the most magical, gorgeous places you’ll ever visit. Period.
I envisioned that a group of friends, family, or gourmet/wine club could travel to Chile together to have fun and savor each others company too. So if you’re that natural trip organizer who gets everybody together and booked, we’d like to say “thank you” and give you your tour at half price when bringing 5 friends, or free if you round up 7 buddies. The idea is to truly enjoy your friends or family, discover Chile, and be your “own guest” on this tour.
5 Days / 4 Nights – Available through December 2010
Santiago – Colchagua, Cachapoal, & Maipo Valleys
- Round-up a total group of 6 or 8 people and your trip is either HALF PRICE or FREE
- Dive into Santiago’s vibrant produce and seafood markets with American owner, chef, sommelier, and food/wine writer Liz Caskey
- Taste your way through Chile’s most exciting red wine regions: Colchagua, Cachapoal, and the Maipo
- Savor private vertical tastings and a catered lunches in acclaimed vineyards
- Indulge yourself in Santiago with a welcome massage
- Discover the local gastronomy with cheese makers, olive oil producers, and biodynamic grape farmers
- Insider experiences at villas, gardens, and private homes
- Round-trip first-class transportation with professional driver
- Liz Caskey as your personal host for culinary tour; wine-specialized host for duration of tour
- Hotels: 2 nights at the W Hotel or Ritz Carlton; 2 nights in king room at Hotel Santa Cruz Plaza
- Private winery visits, premium tastings, entrances, and culinary activities
- Gourmet meals with gratuity: 4 lunches and 2 dinners with wine; daily buffet breakfast
- One hour relaxation massage
And finally, after reading this you may say. Sounds cool Liz, but why should we travel with you to Chile?
Well, I can sum it up to the following: it’s all about cultivating local relationships. As a Chile-based luxury operator, this terroir is our local turf. I have dedicated my life (along with my husband/business partner and staff) with a lot of passion and zest to crafting these amazing journeys–and we have a lot of know how and experience doing it! As our guests, you get treatment like our best friends and family. We open the doors for you to become part of this awesome place as an insider with privileged opportunities. I want you to fully experience the soul and expression of Chile through its food, wines, and most importantly, people. I truly believe that a journey in Chile with us takes on a unique flavor, seasoned by the locals. Come experience it for yourself.
Interested? Thought so.
Below are the pertinent contact details. So start rounding up your posse and spreading the word. 2010 is YOUR year to visit Chile.
For more information, contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.lizcaskey.com .